Guest Post #2 - Hemp Infinite




Hey folks. Below is the second guest post for the blog. It is from Eric Kleffner of Hemp Infinite. He is part of a great team dedicated to utilizing all the benefits of Hemp in their products. They currently offer food items and clothing. Eric will describe their vision and what they are working on. Check out their site (under development) and follow them on Twitter! 


The vision of Hemp Infinite started when I was a little boy. I always wanted to be an inventor and always envisioned fields of vegetables and plants growing with a massive inventing warehouse. 

Today, I still keep this personal vision alive. The vision of using hemp to fulfill my destiny of being an inventor caught fire in 2017 as I met 21 like minded individuals who said they would like to help me fulfill this goal of making hemp foods. 

I struggle with an auto immune disease psoriasis so I have been searching for a clean burning vegan beef and steak options to eat with my meals since meat hurts the gut and prevents healing of leaky gut. I starting eating hemp seed and thought, wow! Look at the perfect ratio of omega 3 and perfect spectrum of amino acids (all 20 aminos!) I thought, hemp food inventing! Genius! And here we are today, almost 1 year of steady hard work into Hemp Infinite and we have 22 total people on the team, several food prototypes including hemp protein hempfu (like tofu), hemp ice cream and cookies (50%+ of hemp seed hearts in its Ingredients), some bomb hemp ranch dressing, and many more prototypes and inventions to be made in the kitchen! 

This journey is fueled by passion and the desire to beat my auto immune disease, once and for all! 





hempinfinite.com




Comments

Popular Posts